What about the sound of the radiator in the house?
"Since the two sets of radiators in my home have been heating, they have heard the sound of running water from time to time. They are almost bored! The radiators in other rooms are all good. The radiators in the living room and the master bedroom always have the sound of running water, which is intermittent and loud. Especially in the master bedroom, it's very close to the bed. When I go to bed at night, the quiet environment makes the sound of running water increase a lot. I'm a bit sleepless originally. The sound of the noise makes people can't sleep directly. " Ms. Liu complained about the trouble caused by the sound of the radiators in her home. It seems that two groups of radiators in her living room and main bedroom had malfunctioned, which seriously troubled the life of the family. "It's not just the sound of running water. The radiators in these two groups are not very hot. They are cool on the top, hot on the bottom, hot in the front and cool in the back. At the beginning, I thought it was all like this, just two days of circulation, but it's been heating for five or six days, and it's still going to be noisy. " Ms. Liu told us that the radiators in the two groups with problems were all replaced just last year. They were vertical, and they didn't find any air release pins. I really don't know how to deal with them.
What's the matter with the sound of radiator? Can users handle it at home?
The reason for the sound of radiator
1. The radiator is blocked by air or foreign matters. Or there is a lot of gas in the radiator, which is easy to form a gas plug.
2. The first few pieces are hot and the last few pieces are not. Because the circulation is not smooth, there may be water splashing.
3. After the radiator has been used for a long time, rust, scale, oil and other impurities and dirt will accumulate inside, which will adhere to the inner wall of the radiator and affect the normal heat dissipation of the radiator.
4. If it is a new one, it may be caused by some impurities during installation.
5. Slag or plug shall be left during welding,
6. The impurity sand in the pipeline system flows into the radiator and settles, which is scoured by the water flow and produces sound.
How to deal with the problem
1. In case of air blockage, loosen several wires of the air release needle at the upper end of one side of the radiator, stop the operation when hearing the sound of air release, and then tighten the air release needle after water flows out. Generally, it needs to be operated several times, and the heating will heat up.
2. The old radiator is usually equipped with a vent needle, which can be unscrewed. The new vertical radiator is usually equipped with a vent valve at the upper end, which is in the shape of a screw, and can be unscrewed with a screwdriver. First of all, the water inlet and return of the radiator valve must be closed, and the return valve must be closed. Then open the water inlet valve, open the running air above the radiator to vent, and close the running air after all the air in the radiator is discharged.
3. In case of blockage of foreign matters, it is necessary to clean the radiator. The residents had better ask professional personnel to find out the cause and clean it.
4. If there is still a sound, close one of the valves and adjust the other. The principle is to balance the inflow and return flow of the heating, and the water balance will not impact the sundries to produce sound.
The above is a common problem in the radiator system. The fundamental way to solve this problem is to install degassing magnetic decontamination device, which can automatically exhaust the air in real time to eliminate the abnormal sound of the radiator, improve the thermal efficiency and remove the dirt and impurities in the water.